Feast of Fire at St George’s
Feast of Fire at St George ’ s
This Easter do something amazing.
Friday 23 March – Monday 2 April, 2018
A sizzling, fire-crackling feast for the senses is coming to the heart of Liverpool in a thrilling new not-to-be-missed Easter spectacular.
Setting fire to Easter….
This year, let the Easter bunny have a well-deserved day off and come enjoy some fiery spring time magic as Feast of Fire takes over St John’s Gardens, in what will be a unique experience that the whole family can to enjoy. Feel the heat as you walk through sizzling displays from world-class fire performers, set against the beautiful backdrop of the iconic St George’s Hall.
As you take your trail of discovery through St John’s Gardens, be enchanted by sculptural metallic trees on fire, meander through a flaming arch and watch flowers ignite and bloom in front of you, performed to an amazing atmospheric soundtrack
As dusk turns to dark, warm yourself up with an appetising line up of artisan street food and drinks. From wood-fired pizzas and toasted marshmallows to flaming cocktails and chilli hot chocolate; Feast of Fire will quite literally set your taste-buds alight.
Created by the award-winning outdoor arts experts that helped stage the incredible opening to Liverpool 08, Walk the Plank have returned ten years on to present Feast of Fire - part of the Liverpool 2018 cultural programme.
Over 7 nights, come experience the magic of fire and light like never before, in Liverpool’s most exciting Easter celebration ever. It’s the hottest ticket in town!
Get fired up - we have something for everyone
From 6.30pm-8.30pm* Feast of Fire Early is the perfect family evening adventure with our Easter fire experience, ideal for the little ones. Tickets give access to this immersive experience that lasts 1 - 1.5 hrs as you take in the sights and sounds of fire.
*From 8.30pm the Fire Garden will be reopen to ticket holders for it's late night session, whilst ticket holders from the earlier sessions are welcome to linger in the garden, please be aware it may be busier during this later period and the programming from 9pm may not be suitable for those under 16.
Feast of Fire Lates
As the sun goes down, from 8.30pm until 10.30pm we ’ re bringing an additional twist each night with Feast of Fire Lates – a mix of uniquely themed collaborations, designed to celebrate the rich diversity and spirit of Liverpool culture. Round up your mates for a night out like no other.
- Friday, March 23 - Fire in my soul - Join Liverpool SoulFest and warm your heart by celebrating the soul of our amazing city through music, dancing and fire.
- Saturday, March 24 - Celtic Flames - Mystical music and dance combine in a fiery feast of creativity and craic with Movema and friends.
- Sunday, March 25 - Flames from the Dragon - A night to explore Chinese culture, from fusion to hip hop and traditional Chinese music from Pagoda Arts, including their visually stunning fire and water tai chi fan.
- Good Friday, March 30 - The Kazimier Fire Garden – A feast for all senses unfurls as the Garden springs to life on Good Friday, see St John’s Gardens in a whole new light, as Kazimier Productions weaves its magic.
- Easter Saturday, March 31 - African Heat - Feel the beat in the fiery heat and enjoy a preview of this summer's Africa Oyé festival with live music and entertainment.
- Easter Sunday, April 1 - Liverpool Pride on Fire - A one night inferno of everything that’s hot about Liverpool - for the LGBTQ+ community and friends.
- Easter Monday, April 2 - Agni - The Fire of India - For the grand finale St John’s Gardens will be ablaze with a colourful and vibrant myriad of Indian music and dance, curated by Milapfest, the UK’s leading Indian arts trust, with support from Liverpool Mental Health Consortium
Book your tickets now!
To claim your Local Early Bird tickets, just add the first part of your postcode as a promotional code on the bookings page and add the tickets you wish to buy.
Valid postcodes are: L1 - L80, CH41 - CH49, CH60-CH66, WA4-WA12
Feast of Fire Early
Ticket prices from: Family: £24 Adult: £8.50 Child £5 (local early bird)
Under 3yrs free.
Feast of Fire Lates
Ticket prices from: Adult: £12 (local early bird)
No additional booking fees.
Please note, ticket price does not include food and drink.
Feast of Fire is an outdoor event that involves close proximity to fire. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Please note that tickets must be purchased for all of your party (including child tickets and FREE infant tickets).
- Children aged 3 and under go FREE but still require a ticket so we can monitor numbers at the event.
- Children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please only bring pushchairs if absolutely necessary; consider using a backpack or sling to make it easier to wander around the gardens.
- Ticket holders consent to photography that may be used for promotional purposes.
- Early Bird ticket price applies only to local residents only. Specifically the Liverpool City region, including Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, Sefton, St Helens and Wirral. (L1 - L80, CH41 - CH49, CH60-CH66, WA4-WA12).
- The event is a trail-like experience along pathways which are wheelchair accessible.
- There will be accessible toilets available.
- Disabled ticket holders are entitled to one free ticket for an essential carer/assistant, please read Ticket Quarter FAQ with details of how to apply
Cancellation, exchanges and refunds
- Please be sure that you have chosen the right date and session at the time of making your booking as we are not able to offer exchanges or refunds once tickets have been purchased.
- We are not able to offer refunds/duplicates on unwanted/lost tickets.
Inevitably, bad weather can affect any open-air event. If we have to cancel the event as it unsafe to proceed, visitors will be offered an alternative date/time. No refunds will be offered simply if the weather is inclement. Any decision to cancel the event will be taken at 2pm on the day of an event.
If the event is cancelled by us due to weather and patrons are not able to attend an alternative night offered, then a refund will be considered on a case by case basis.
If we are not able to offer visitors an alternative night, then in this case a refund will be offered.