Welcome to the second year of Macclesfield Festival. The event has been put together by local Macclesfield residents and is a family friendly fun packed day for all people of all ages. The event will take place at the biggest venue Macclesfield has to offer, Priory Park at Macclesfield RUFC. The event will open at 10am with the main festivities including live music will start midday and finish at 9pm.
- Happy Mondays
- Shola Ama
- The Virginmarys
Plus more live acts to be announced soon!
What To Expect
- Macclesfield Rocks Live Music Stage - featuring a perfect bland of established acts alongside the best local talent
- Giant Funfair - Full and varied range of attractions from kiddie rides and kiosks right up to the latest hi tech thrill rides
- Dance Tent
- Children’s Zone – A range of activities and live entertainment to cater for all ages
- Local Traders – A variety of the regions finest traders from food to crafts
- Festival Hill – The perfect view of the festival
- Food courts & beer tent with branded drinks alongside local ales
- Much more TBC
Macclesfield Festival is a community lead event and we pride ourselves showcasing local talent, produce, and traders.