Yoga Therapy Liverpool in The Concert Room
YOGA TO BRING BALANCE AND HARMONY WITHIN THE EXQUISITE CONCERT ROOM OF ST GEORGE’S HALL
Off the back of a three-month sell out residency in Liverpool Cathedral, Roisin is thrilled to be bringing yoga in spectacular spaces to the iconic St George’s Hall.
Taking place inside the stunning Concert Room, Roisin will guide participants through a dedicated practice designed to bring you in harmony with the transitional season of Autumn by connecting to the strength and stabilising refuge of the earth. In a combination of asana and deep relaxation, this class will feature a special extended version of Roisin’s signature singing relaxation in reflection of the unique space.
This practice is designed to provide you with a stunning sanctuary to restore and recharge within this exquisite and unique space – limited tickets available and socially distanced set up throughout.
Age and Accessibility
• What age group is this activity suitable for: all age groups (min age 14 when accompanied by an adult adult)
• Anything else you think we should know: accessibility will be catered for – chair based or any other modifications are no problem, please notify us in advance so that we can be prepared.
What You Need to Know When You Come Visit Us
• You will only be able to attend this event if you have booked a ticket.
• Please be aware that photographs may be taken at this event for use of St George’s Hall Promotional material. Please speak to the Duty Manager if you do not want to be photographed.
• Please arrive at least 15 minutes before the start time of this event to allow time for temperature checks and other preparations.
• You may need to queue outside. Please make sure you are prepared for the British weather!
• Doors open at 18:30 and the yoga session will start at 19:00.
• Please bring your own yoga mat and be changed ready to start on arrival.
Keeping Yourself and Others Safe
• Before you enter, we will check your booking and take your temperature.
• Please sanitise your hands on the way into St George’s Hall
• Our toilet facilities are limited to make sure we can maintain physical distancing. We’ve had to change each toilet block into a single one person/family group toilet facility to make sure you are physically apart from other visitors. This does mean that you may have to queue.
• You’ll need to sanitise your hands before going into and on your way out of the toilet facilities to reduce the spread of coronavirus. Please be patient, kind and responsible.
• If possible, please visit the toilets in your bubble.
• Please keep to government guidelines on Covid-19 You can check the most up to date guidance on GOV.UK website
• If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 please visit another time.
Terms & Conditions
Please note, all participants will have to agree with the following terms and conditions at point of sale:
• I understand that I must adhere to the current Government guidelines regarding face coverings, social distancing and any other restrictions.
• I understand that St George’s Hall and/or Yoga therapy may take and publish photographs / video during this event for use in their printed publications, website and/or social media pages. I understand that it is my responsibility to inform St George’s Hall if I do not wish for my photograph to be used in any of the above materials.
• I understand that it is my responsibility to inform organisers of any health concerns so that relevant advice/modifications can be provided.
• By participating in yoga with Roisin I recognise that exercise requires physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
• I understand that it is my responsibility to consult a medical physician prior to and regarding my participation in the yoga class.
• If I am pregnant I will inform Roisin in advance and understand that I participate fully at my own risk and that of my unborn child/children.
• In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga classes, health programmes or workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or programmes offered by Roisin.
• I agree to receive communications from Roisin at Yoga Therapy Liverpool regarding future events (opt out option will be provided).