Upgrade your tickets
For 2019, we are excited to announce our new ‘Audience with’ sessions as well as exclusive Champagne Receptions with Meet & Greets and Coursewalks. Not only can you enjoy the world class entertainment in the Main Arena but experience the new sessions in addition to your standard tickets. Once you have bought your main session tickets you will have the option to buy one or both of the above options at checkout.
Afternoon Upgrade - ‘An Audience With’ Sessions
Before each show each the 40 minute ‘Audience With’ session will take place in the Arena theatre within the venue which will feature a fantastic panel of equestrian celebrities. Session times:
- Saturday 28th December at 11am - An Audience With…This Esme
- Saturday 28th December at 4pm - An Audience With…Dressage Stars of Theraplate UK Liverpool International Horse Show
- Sunday 29th December at 11am - An Audience With…Wocket Woy and the Pwoducer
- Sunday 29th December at 4pm - An Audience With…Mary King, Oliver Townend and Geoff Billington
- Monday 30th December at 4pm - An Audience With… Rory Bremner, Alistair Stewart and Matt Sampson
- Tuesday 31st December at 4pm - An Audience With...A panel of Equestrian Celebrities
Each intimate session will let fans enjoy, learn and interact with the equestrian and celebrity stars. There will be limited availability on these sessions! Adults can go from £12.50 and Children £7.50
Evening Upgrade - Champagne Reception
Before every evening show at 5.30pm we will be offering an exclusive Champagne Reception/Meet & Greet session with official course walk in the iconic Arena.
Prior to the evening sessions, guests can up the glamour with a Champagne Reception, Meet and Greet with top riders and course walk. There will be limited availability on these sessions!
Adults can go from £35 and Children £20
Upgrade options are available after you've selected your tickets.