Order forYour shopping cart is empty My Cart
VIP TICKETS AVAILABLE ON SINGLE DAYS ONLY
50% off for Student tickets only valid on the day with a NUS/Valid student ID Card
The North West Fashion Festival is a high-profile fashion & beauty event bringing together the North West’s leading influencers, designers and retail brands in luxury style. NWFF has been a hot topic for the region’s fashionistas, with speculation mounting about who will be taking to the runway and showcasing their wares.
NWFF will take place at the iconic St Georges Hall, 22 and 23 October 2016, featuring a show-stopping fashion exhibition, which features both indoor and outdoor events, a luxury shopping experience, VIP Champagne Lounge, Beauty Bazaar pamper suite and live performances and DJs throughout the weekend.
Guests will also have the opportunity to discover some of the North West’s finest food and drink with a range of exclusive bars and restaurants on site and the pamper suite will be offering complimentary treatments and samples to guests.
The NWFF is also offering a programme of Q&A’s, panel discussions and masterclasses to give guests the chance to hear all about the journeys of leading fashion and beauty experts. From stylists to editors, designers to buyers, each session will offer valuable insight into the wide range of careers on offer.
The NWFF is set to be a fabulous event and whether you want to support the North West’s thriving design industry, or simply indulge in some serious clothes shopping while celeb spotting there’ll be something for everyone at this celebration of style.
Seminars and Workshops Programme – NWFF 2016
• Defining Liverpool Fashion – profile Liverpool fashionistas discuss what makes Liverpool so unique and how we define our signature style.
• Career Paths in fashion - with Uni Lecturers/Graduates
• Style Bibles – An industry talk with NW fashion publications
• Style City TV – Style Spotting – A talk on what goes into creating a fashion television feature
• AW16 Beauty – Make up Masterclass
• AW16 Hair – Profile Salon Masterclass
• Live Fashion Shoot – Interactive photography/stylist experience on stage
• Live AW16 Styling Session
• Q and A Sessions with successful brand owners / designers.
Be a VIP Attend the North West Fashion Festival in style with our VIP tickets. Access the stunning VIP Lounge as well as being entitled to the following benefits:
• Priority queue jump
• Complimentary champagne on arrival
• Refreshments throughout the day
• Luxury Goody Bags
• Complimentary beauty treatment in The Beauty Bazaar Pamper Suite
• Access to the VIP Moet and Chandon Lounge