Sefton Park Pilot
Sefton Park Pilot is an official trial event, part of the Government’s Events Research Programme (ERP). Attendees will play a vital role in this science-led research that will provide key data to support the reopening of live events and venues.
Once again, the spotlight is on Liverpool, and this event will be crucial to how many different venues – from major sport stadiums to theatres, live music spaces, wedding venues to conference centres – could operate this summer.
Sefton Park Pilot
Grab the chance to be part of something extraordinary under the big top in Sefton Park.
The first non-socially distanced gig for over a year will be very special indeed, not least because of the incredible line up.
Stockport’s beloved Blossoms have two number one albums under their belt and have played to packed audiences around the world. Their last hometown show saw 20,000 fans at Edgeley park, Stockport, and tickets for this show are sure to be snapped up.
The Lathums are also much loved for their live shows – their 2020 tour sold out in a single day – don’t miss the opportunity to see them in what’s sure to be an incredible atmosphere.
Zuzu is an artist that is Liverpool through and through. Multi-faceted, fiercely independent and just a little bit magic. Catch her opening this very special show.
Gates open 4.30pm. Arrive early to enjoy an afternoon at the big top with food and drink available. Photo ID matching the name on your ticket must be shown.
In order to attend this event you must:
- Be over 18.
- Be living in the Liverpool City Region.
- Be registered to a GP in the Liverpool City Region.
- Receive a negative Lateral Flow Test the day before the event from a testing centre.
- Be healthy and showing no sign of Covid 19 Symptoms.
It is strongly recommended that you do not attend this event if:
- You have been advised that you are clinically vulnerable.
- You, or someone you live with, is shielding.
- You are pregnant.
- Upon selecting the ‘Complete Questionnaire’ button, you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire consenting to your involvement in the Event Research Programme, and then directed to secure your ticket. This questionnaire is being collated by The University of Liverpool.
- Once you purchase your ticket, you will receive an order confirmation from us within 24 hours including an e-ticket for the event
- You must take a Lateral Flow Covid-19 test between 07:00 and 21:00 the day before the event.
You must visit one of the designated sites below to take your Lateral Flow Test. Click here to check how busy or quiet each test site is.
- Exhibition Centre Liverpool, King's Dock, L3 4FP
- Liverpool One, Unit 73, L1 8BU
- Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium, Anfield Road, L4 0TH
- Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wavertree Sports Park, L15 4LE
- Once you have taken your test and received a negative result, your e-ticket for the event will be automatically activated
- You do not need to show your negative test result upon entry; your activated e-ticket is all you will need on arrival.
- Anyone who registers to attend and then returns a positive, inconclusive or void Lateral Flow Test result for Covid-19 will be unable to attend. In this case your ticket price will be refunded automatically. If your test is positive then you will be required to quarantine in line with the latest Government guidelines.
- Anyone who fails to take their Lateral Flow test within the specified window will also be unable to attend but will not receive a refund.
- Although the only compulsory test to attend the event is the Lateral Flow Test the day before the event, you will also be asked to take an at-home PCR test on the day of the event and also five days after the event. This is non-mandatory but is critical for the event research data required by the scientists.
- The post event test is crucial in providing the vital data that is needed by the scientists working on this programme.
- Once inside the event there will be no requirement to wear a face covering or practice social distancing. The purpose of this is to test specific settings to collect evidence and best practice. If you would like to wear a face covering anyway, please do so.
- Tickets are limited to one per person.
- Each attendee must purchase their own ticket. Each attendee must have a ticket in their own name.