14th - 16th May 2021
[short_description] is an official trial event, part of the Government’s Events Research Programme (ERP). Attendees will play a vital role in this science-led research that will provide key data to support the reopening of live events and venues.
Once again, the spotlight is on Liverpool, and this event will be crucial to how many different venues – from major sport stadiums to theatres, live music spaces, wedding venues to conference centres – could operate this summer.
The moment we’ve all been longing for is here…
It’s time to round up your mates, your families, or plan that long overdue date night and enjoy an evening of movie magic on the big screen!
The sun looks set to shine this weekend and a secret outdoor location on the Liverpool waterfront will be the only place in the UK that you can get together with your loved ones and live life like it’s 2019.
There’ll be no social distancing, no masks and no rule of 6. But there will be cold beers and fizz, delicious food and memories to be made.
Whether you want the time of your life with Baby and Johnny in Dirty Dancing, to come alive with Hugh Jackman as The Greatest Showman or to rock out to Queen with Bohemian Rhapsody, we’ve got you covered - all you need to do is buy a ticket and enjoy your first proper night out in ages, as The Luna Cinema presents three nights of classic cinema under the stars...
The Greatest Showman - Friday 14th May at 8:30pm
Dirty Dancing - Saturday 15th May at 8:30pm
Bohemian Rhapsody - Sunday 16th May at 8:30pm
Doors open 7:00pm. Film starts 8:30pm. Photo ID matching the name on your ticket may be required. This is a rescheduled event originally due to take place 23rd - 25th April.
Bohemian Rhapsody © 2018 Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Dirty Dancing © 1997 Artisan Pictures Inc. All Rights Reserved.
The Greatest Showman 2017 © Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
In order to attend this event you must:
- Be over 18.
- Be living in the Liverpool City Region.
- Be registered to a GP in the Liverpool City Region.
- Receive a negative Lateral Flow Test the day before the event from a testing centre.
- Be healthy and showing no sign of Covid 19 Symptoms.
It is strongly recommended that you do not attend this event if:
- You have been advised that you are clinically vulnerable.
- You, or someone you live with, is shielding.
- You are pregnant.
- Upon selecting the ‘Complete Questionnaire’ button, you will be asked to complete a short questionnaire consenting to your involvement in the Event Research Programme, and then directed to secure your ticket. This questionnaire is being collated by The University of Liverpool.
- Once you purchase your ticket, you will receive an order confirmation from us within 24 hours including an e-ticket for the event
- You must take a Lateral Flow Covid-19 test between 07:00 and 21:00 the day before the event.
You must visit one of the designated sites below to take your Lateral Flow Test. Click here to check how busy or quiet each test site is.
- Exhibition Centre Liverpool, King's Dock, L3 4FP
- Liverpool One, Unit 73, L1 8BU
- Liverpool FC Anfield Stadium, Anfield Road, L4 0TH
- Liverpool Tennis Centre, Wavertree Sports Park, L15 4LE
- Once you have taken your test and received a negative result, your e-ticket for the event will be automatically activated
- You do not need to show your negative test result upon entry; your activated e-ticket is all you will need on arrival.
- If you return a positive, inconclusive or void Lateral Flow Test, or fail to take a test within the pre-event testing window, we will contact you to cancel your tickets.
- Although the only compulsory test to attend the event is the Lateral Flow Test the day before the event, you will also be asked to take an at-home PCR test on the day of the event and also five days after the event. This is non-mandatory but is critical for the event research data required by the scientists.
- The post event test is crucial in providing the vital data that is needed by the scientists working on this programme.
- Once inside the event there will be no requirement to wear a face covering or practice social distancing. The purpose of this is to test specific settings to collect evidence and best practice. If you would like to wear a face covering anyway, please do so.
- Tickets are limited to one per person