TicketQuarter – Terms & Conditions
IMPORTANT LEGAL NOTICE
2.1 Tickets are sold via this website by TicketQuarter as agent for the relevant event promoter on TicketQuarter's Terms & Conditions of sale.
3.1 TicketQuarter is the owner or licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
3.2 You are permitted to print and download extracts from this Website for your own use on the basis that:
(a) no documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way;
(b) no graphics on this Website are used separately from accompanying text; and
(c) TicketQuarter’s copyright and trade mark notices and this permission notice appear in all copies.
3.4 Subject to paragraph 3.2, no part of this Website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without TicketQuarter’s prior written permission.
4 SERVICE ACCESS
4.1 Access to the Website is permitted on a temporary basis, and TicketQuarter reserves the right to withdraw or amend the ticketing service provided on the Website without notice.
4.2 While TicketQuarter endeavours to ensure that this Website is normally available 24 hours a day, TicketQuarter shall not be liable if for any reason this Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
4.3 Access to this Website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond TicketQuarter’s control.
5 VISITOR MATERIAL AND CONDUCT
5.2 You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Website any material:
(a) that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, hateful, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, promotes violence, promotes discrimination (based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age), liable to incite racial hatred, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
(b) for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals;
(c) that infringes any copyright, database right, trade mark or other intellectual property right of any other person;
(d) that is likely to deceive any person;
(e) that is made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence;
(f) that is likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person;
(g) that gives the impression that it emanates from TicketQuarter, if this is not the case;
(h) which constitutes or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or otherwise be contrary to the law of or infringe the rights of any third party, in the UK or any other country in the world; or
(i) which is technically harmful within the meaning of paragraph 6.
5.3 TicketQuarter will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of the Website.
(a) Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use the Website.
(b) Issue of a warning to you.
(c) Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
(d) Further legal action against you.
(e) Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as TicketQuarter deems reasonably necessary.
5.5 TicketQuarter excludes liability for actions it takes in response to breaches of this paragraph 5. The responses described at 5.4 are not limited, and TicketQuarter may take any other action it reasonably deems appropriate.
6 VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
6.1 You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which it is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
6.2 By breaching paragraph 6.1, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. TicketQuarter will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and TicketQuarter will cooperate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
6.3 TicketQuarter will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or on any website linked to it.
7 LINKS TO AND FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Links to third party websites on this Website are provided solely for your information and convenience. If you use these links, you leave this Website. TicketQuarter has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for these websites or their content or availability. TicketQuarter therefore does not endorse or make any representations about them, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
8 REGISTERED ACCOUNTS
8.1 Each registered account is for a single user only. TicketQuarter does not permit you to share your user name and password with any other person nor with multiple users on a network.
8.2 Responsibility for the security of any passwords issued rests with you.
9.1 While TicketQuarter endeavours to ensure that the information on this Website is correct, TicketQuarter does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of the material on this Website. TicketQuarter may make changes to the material on this Website, or to the details of events and prices described in it, at any time without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, and TicketQuarter makes no commitment to update such material.
9.2 The material on this Website is provided “as is”, without any guarantees, conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, TicketQuarter provides you with this Website on the basis that TicketQuarter excludes all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which but for this disclaimer might have effect in relation to this Website.
8.3 Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. TicketQuarter therefore disclaims all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
10.1 TicketQuarter, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), and any of TicketQuarter’s group companies and its officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or to a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, anticipated savings, use of money, wasted management or office time and any other loss or damage arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise in connection with this Website in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of this Website, any websites linked to this Website or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing of this Website or your downloading of any material from this Website or any websites linked to this Website.
10.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit TicketQuarter’s liability for:
(a) death or personal injury caused by negligence (as such term is defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977); or
(b) fraud; or
(c) any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
10.3 If your use of material on this Website results in the need for servicing, repair or correction of equipment, software or data, you assume all costs thereof.
11 INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND OUR VISITS TO THE WEBSITE
12 GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
14 YOUR CONCERNS
If you have any concerns about the material which appears on this Website, please contact email@example.com.
TicketQuarter Terms and Conditions of Sale
Interpretation and Incorporation
These Terms and Conditions of Sale should be read in conjunction with any specific Venue and/or Event Promoter terms, conditions and regulations, copies of which are available on request from the Venue and/or Event Promoter.
Tickets are issued on behalf of the organisation responsible for the performance or event to which it relates (the "Event"). Person(s) attending the Event (the "Customer(s)") should note that tickets for Events are sold by TicketQuarter, a trading division of The ACC Liverpool Group Ltd, a company incorporated in England with registered number 5204033 (VAT number 902 5534 7) and having its registered office at Kings Dock, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 4FP (“TicketQuarter”) as agent for the organisation responsible for the Event (the "Event Promoter").
Events will be held at the venue described in the description for the Event (“Venue”). Details of the identity of the Event Promoter are made available on the front of the ticket where possible; otherwise details are available on request from TicketQuarter, located at Queen Square Centre, Queen Square, Liverpool, L1 1RG or in the description for that Event.
1. TicketQuarter will not be responsible for any ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed and tickets cannot be replaced.
2. Customers are advised to check their tickets upon receipt as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Customer should contact TicketQuarter immediately upon receipt if there is a mistake.
3. A ticket is valid for one admission for the Event only. Removal of the stub invalidates the ticket.
4. TicketQuarter reserve the right to provide alternative tickets at the Event should the staging of the Event so require e.g. due to unavoidable seating changes.
Returns and Refund
5. Tickets cannot be returned to TicketQuarter after purchase, unless the Event is cancelled, or the Customer is instructed to do so by TicketQuarter on the basis that TicketQuarter is acting as a disclosed agent on behalf of the Event Promoter.
6. Refunds for cancelled Events will only be given by TicketQuarter under the instruction of the Event Promoter, and will only be given once TicketQuarter is in receipt of such funds from the Event Promoter.
7. Where such a refund is sought, the Customer must bring this to the attention of TicketQuarter as soon as possible upon becoming aware of the change. In order to claim your refund, please return your ticket to TicketQuarter with proof of purchase.
8. These terms and conditions do not and shall not affect the Customer’s statutory rights.
Price and Payment
9. The price of the ticket shall be the price set at the time the Customer’s order is accepted by TicketQuarter.
10. No order will be accepted until TicketQuarter receives full payment.
11. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number.
12. Depending on the type of event, tickets may either be delivered to the address specified by the Customer, printed off by the Customer, or collected from TicketQuarter or the venue box office.
13. For tickets returned to TicketQuarter as “addressee unknown”, TicketQuarter and/or the Event Promoter reserves the right to cancel the order.
14. Standing tickets will be sent via Secure Mail and must be signed for unless the Customer has chosen to collect from TicketQuarter or the venue box office.
15. If the Customer’s ticket is not being held by TicketQuarter, and the Customer has not received their ticket from TicketQuarter 72 hours prior to the event, the Customer should contact TicketQuarter direct.
Change to Event
16. The Event Promoter and/or TicketQuarter reserve the right to make alterations to the published Event programme where reasonably necessary.
17. The tickets purchased are for Customer’s own personal use and may not be transferred or resold to any other person or body under any circumstances or used as part of any promotion or competition or for commercial gain. Where there has been any resale or attempted resale of any tickets (or other breach of this term), TicketQuarter reserves the right to cancel the relevant tickets with immediate effect and refuse admission to Customers using that ticket.
18. TicketQuarter reserves the right to cancel any ticket purchased by Customers who TicketQuarter reasonably believes to be associated with any ticket broker or tout.
19. Where an Event is cancelled or re-scheduled, TicketQuarter will use reasonable endeavours to notify the Customer using the details provided at the time of order. TicketQuarter does not guarantee that the Customer will be informed of such cancellation before the date of the Event.
20. Tickets will usually remain valid and refund requests will usually be accepted up until 1 week prior to the revised date, or 3 days after notification of the change (whichever is the later) unless otherwise notified, as instructed by the Event Promoter. In the event of a date change at short notice (within 1 week of the Event) TicketQuarter as agent for the Event Promoter will use reasonable endeavours to notify Customers who purchased tickets from TicketQuarter of the conditions that apply and if these are not acceptable, offer a refund as instructed by the Event Promoter.
21. Please check before travelling that an Event has not been cancelled or rescheduled.
22. Each Event may be subject to specific entry restrictions or requirements dependant on the Venue. Customers are advised to check the details of each Event before attending.
23. The management and/or party appointed by TicketQuarter (the “Management”) reserves the right to refuse entry to an Event in reasonable circumstances, including but not limited to health and safety, licensing reasons or where a ticket is void.
24. Subject to the discretion of the Event Promoter or TicketQuarter, no refunds or compensation of any kind will be offered to Customers who are refused entry or removed from the Venue.
25. For certain Events, the original purchaser may be asked to present the actual credit/debit card used for the purchase along with their tickets and receipt in order to gain entry to the Venue. Failure to present the valid card and receipt may cause Customers to be refused entry to the Event. No name changes or letters of authorisation will be accepted under any circumstances.
26. Certain Events may be subject to age restrictions. Customers are advised to check the details for the Event prior to purchasing any tickets.
27. Restrictions may be in place in the performance section of the Venue.
28. Certain Events may be subject to food and drink restrictions. Customers are advised to check the details for the Event prior to attending the Venue.
29. Certain Events may be subject to restrictions in respect of cameras, video or audio recording equipment. Customers are advised to check the details for the Event prior to attending the Venue.
30. Subject to the nature of the event and ticket type, Customers who either leave during an Event or arrive after an Event has started will only be granted admission or readmission to the Event at the discretion of the Management.
31. If a Customer experiences any problems with their seating or enjoyment prior to or during the Event, the Customer must inform Venue staff immediately as issues cannot always be resolved after the Event.
32. Customers should check the Venue or Event website for details of the sale of any official merchandise.
33. In respect of events where animals are permitted, animals will not require tickets but may have to be registered (with the exception of assistance dogs). Customers are advised to check the details of the Event prior to attending the Venue.
34. All property brought on to the Venue is brought at the Customer's risk and TicketQuarter shall not in any way be responsible for any theft, loss or other damage in respect of such property.
35. Neither TicketQuarter nor the Event Promoter will be responsible for any loss, damage, death or injury howsoever caused (other than death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of TicketQuarter or the Event Promoter) unless TicketQuarter and/or the Event Promoter has breached its legal obligations and such loss or damage is a direct and reasonably foreseeable result of such breach.
36. Subject to the foregoing, with regard to personal property brought to the Venue, the liability of the relevant party shall be limited to the reasonable cost of either repairing or replacing such personal property, subject to fair wear and tear.
37. Please note that loud music or noise can damage hearing and Customers who attend the Event do so at their own risk.
38. Personal arrangements including travel, accommodation or hospitality relating to the Event which have been arranged are at the Customer’s own risk.
39. Liability for the cancellation or rescheduling of an Event, or for material changes to an Event, will be limited to the refund as set out under “Returns and Refunds”.
40. Customer details are managed in accordance with TicketQuarter’s data protection policy a copy of which can be obtained from TicketQuarter at its registered office or at www.accliverpool.com.
41. The Customer acknowledges that filming and recording authorised by TicketQuarter may be carried out by the Event Promoter from time to time. The Customer consents to being included in such films and recordings and the use, reproduction, storage, distribution and broadcasting of such films and recordings (including any copies made) by TicketQuarter without payment or notice.
42. If the Customer has any complaint they should contact the Event Promotor but may contact TicketQuarter in the first instance for further information.
43. The laws of England and Wales will apply to these Conditions of Sale and the courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.