Bordeaux Wine Experience
Ready to taste grandeur in a glass?
Step into the breath-taking surroundings of Liverpool Town Hall and be transported to an immersive experience that hits all the senses. Where old meets new and French flair meets Scouse style.
A two hour wine experience, great music and a little taste of theatre!
Say bonjour to Bordeaux’s world-famous producers and experience the region’s finest wines for early bird price of £19.50 (incl. booking fee). Your wine pass includes:
• Six tastings of Bordeaux wine
• Complimentary Bordeaux wine glass (first 2500 tickets)
• Entrance to wine masterclasses throughout the day – (first come, first served basis)
• Opportunity to talk to the world’s finest wine producers
• EARLY BIRD £19.50 (incl. booking fee)
• GENERAL RELEASE £21.50 (incl. booking fee)
• ON THE DAY £25.00
You will be admitted at the time of your session so please don’t arrive too early.
Last entry is 30 minutes before end of session to ensure you enjoy the full experience.
Liverpool is celebrating its year as the UK’s host city for Bordeaux Wine Festival in 2022 with a new food and drink festival. Taste Liverpool. Drink Bordeaux takes place from 2-5 June to coincide with the Queen’s Jubilee Celebration.
For group bookings, please contact 0151 239 6083